Friday, April 3, 2015

Francis Crandall - 99 years old

update:
Rev. Francis Gilbert Crandall went to be with Jesus at the young age of only 101 and a half... (I told him we count halves after 100). His (auto)biography has been dictated and is being re-written for publication - planned for release in 2019. Contact me if you'd like to be notified when it publishes!

original post:
Francis Crandall is going to be 100 years old soon! I got a chance to sit with him and take his portrait, listen to his stories and record some of them. His biography is this old man's 100-year birthday wish?
Do you know someone over 75 who you would like to remember with a portrait, or personal video? Contact me today and I'll work with them to capture their story, and their image, for generations to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how your experience has been!