Monday, June 11, 2018

The IN-side... NOT Photography!

Flashback... Comics and cartoons...

Cartoons were one of my earliest inspirations to pursue a creative career. And I'm sure they gave many creative children inspiration. Pursuing illustration and graphic publishing led me into digital graphics, where I worked as a communications designer nearly ten years - for the prison industry. I got to design marketing materials and newsletters, nation wide recruiting campaigns, direct photo shoots and produce videos for training and promotion. I love to create robust marketing content libraries!

Here is a little piece of something that never saw the light of day. I illustrated and colored these on my own time, working with some talented and creative writers as well, hoping to lighten the mood in the prison industry! We proposed them for a newsletter, but they didn't make the cut.
  
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how your experience has been!