Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Castle Gwynn!

I drive past the beautiful Castle Gwynn every few days, but it is another location that I have yet to shoot, until the other morning when I drove near on my motorcycle and managed to get this pretty pic! The annual Renaissance fair on the grounds of the castle draws people from all around the country. Each year I like to do a themed photo shoot in the area for *cosplay artists, LARPers and renaissance styled photos to coincide with the fair weekends. Let me know if you want to be involved in a shoot in May. For first person or group to book portraits in Renaissance period or **punked costume, NO CHARGE for the shoot and social media pics!

My authentic location is rocky and wooded, only a couple miles from the castle and festival - Send me a message me to shoot!


* That's "Costume-play" and "Live Action Role Players" in case you were wondering!
** "Punked" refers to modernization of period clothing - adapting old techniques with modern style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how your experience has been!